According to GreaterPatchogue.com, tickets are still available for the Patchogue Breakfast Crawl set for this Saturday, October 8! It’s only $20 to have breakfast at five venues, or $50 to try all nine and dessert at Kilwins. Tickets are sold through the Patchogue Chamber of Commerce for this event, which takes place between 9 AM and noon. Last-minute tickets might still be available for in-person purchase the day of the event at the Patchogue Theater on Main Street.
Participating restaurants are as follows:
- The Village Idiot
- Fulton’s Gate Irish Pub
- Goldberg’s Bagels (not sure if this is affiliated with Goldberg’s Famous out east)
- Cheese Patch with Amazing Olive
- Tap Room
- Toro Tapas and Tequila (a newcomer that’s been getting a lot of buzz)
- Long Island Super Bowls (acai bowls and more)
- Sub-Zero (liquid nitrogen ice cream)
Bonus if you show up as a Star Wars or Comic Con character since prizes are being handed out for best costume in adults and kids categories.